Peacemonger Mom

My son just enlisted in the military. I'm a peace activist. Why couldn't he have rebelled in some other way, like being republican?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Coasting along...

I'm currently coasting along, freaking right the hell out about my thesis and prospectus, and my new job, and my upcoming semester, and all the papers and reading that are due this summer, and then of course on top of that, all the worrying I'm doing about TB.

To make matters even better, according to L (from class, whose husband is in Iraq), it is currently 125 degrees in Iraq (and nearly that at Ft. Hell, where TB will be going for boot camp), said temperature being high enough to cause the liquid in one's eyes to begin to boil.

I am so not kidding.

SO! A little humor is in order, before I freak right the hell out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home