Peacemonger Mom

My son just enlisted in the military. I'm a peace activist. Why couldn't he have rebelled in some other way, like being republican?

Monday, March 05, 2007

Honesty! How Refreshing!

Well, thank God that someone in the Bush administration is being honest, at least, even if the news that they are sharing is not particularly good.

And more honesty! As if we didn't already know that "compassionate conservative" was an oxymoron, here's Newt to really reinforce that for us!

Since I sent my congresscritters and the preznit a copy of the Walter Reed article, perhaps I should send them a copy of this article as well. It likely wouldn't be the first time that George got a "gentleman's C" by using somebody else's cheat sheet.

My thesis writing is going slowly. TB is learning how to clear houses. Sigh.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home