Peacemonger Mom

My son just enlisted in the military. I'm a peace activist. Why couldn't he have rebelled in some other way, like being republican?

Monday, April 02, 2007

Nine Thousand More

In addition to the previously requested surge. How big of a surge does he need? Does Bush not understand that if the surge lasts longer than four hours, he should seek medical help? Or perhaps we should just ask this little boy if he minds missing his dad for just another year or so - or maybe forever - when he gets sent overseas again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...

Peacemonger Mom, I'm praying that your boy stays safe and sound! If he ever needs anything (care packages or whatever) post it here and I'll send him stuff.

As for Bush, I find it amusing that all my neighbors who had Bush/Cheney signs on their lawns are now going on about the idiots who re-elected him. Ha!

However, I think of Pelosi as being just as misguided as our Prez. I hope to hell we get a moderate President in the next election.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home