Peacemonger Mom

My son just enlisted in the military. I'm a peace activist. Why couldn't he have rebelled in some other way, like being republican?

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Distraction is my middle name.

Word has been heard from TB - unfortunately, not by me. He's contacted his father, he's contacted his stepmother, he's contacted his recruiter. He hasn't contacted me.

I would be lying if I said this wasn't very painful. I would be lying even more if I said that it didn't royally piss me off. When my father forwarded me the email he received from the recruiter with TB's mailing address, I was, literally, floored. It's one thing for TB to contact his father before me. I don't mind that so much. But his recruiter? Goodness. I've been dissed by the best now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home