Peacemonger Mom

My son just enlisted in the military. I'm a peace activist. Why couldn't he have rebelled in some other way, like being republican?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Democratic Debate

Call me naive. Call me hopeful. Call me an idiot. Okay, call me a total geek. I cried watching the democratic debate tonight - not because I was upset, disappointed, or anything else. Hearing someone, much less THREE someones, three someones who have the power to make the change, say that there will be an end to the war, an end to the danger that my child will face - oh my, the lightening of my spirit. The possibility that there will actually be an end to this horrible war...I can't even begin to say how awesome this is.

I cannot wait to vote for one of these people. I would love to vote for any of them. It's an embarrassment of riches, it is. I love me some anti-war politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home